Digital & Content Specialist
- - General and Administration Department
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Part Time
- Not eligible for benefit package
Are you concerned about Families in our community? Are you interested in helping individuals
and families improve the quality of their lives and relationships?
If so, Families First is the organization for you.
Families First is a looking for a part-time Digital & Content Specialist working approximately 20 hours per week at our central location located at 2240 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN.
This person will provide support to a dynamic external relations team that manages numerous organizational and project-related communications activities and products. They will look at audience engagement and analytics to help create strategic content calendars that best represent Families First in the community. They will help to produce brand-compliant, multi-media information products and visual assets. They will also provide high quality storytelling, writing and marketing support to raise awareness, engage both community and corporate constituents, and enhance resources for Families First.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and analysis of public relations and development initiatives and events.
- Help to manage Families First's presence on social media
- Respond to followers and provide a friendly and informative level of engagement for select social media platforms.
- Develop unique social media posts, graphics, communications toolkits, shareable products, and content targeting multiple audiences.
- Schedule and maintain social media calendar and posts.
- Collaborate on the production of videos showcasing client stories/expertise of Families First (including storyboarding, recording, editing, and distribution).
- Contribute to writing content for various products including project fliers, blogs, articles and stories.
- Develop and execute email marketing and fundraising communications.
- Develop new web pages to support external relations goals.
- Help to organize and staff key Families First events and provide support for external events in terms of collateral materials, etc.
- Provide quarterly analytics reports and identify trends.
- Weekly, review press mentions and monitor Families Firsts' public perception.
- Work in partnership with other staff and volunteers to advance the mission of Families First.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, graphic design or related field or two year's relevant work experience required. Must have high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image. A well-organized individual who is a team player and who can relate to people at all levels of an organization. Effectively prioritize and complete assigned work/functions within allotted timeframes. Must be articulate and have proficiency in editing, writing and grammar. Must be able to conceptualize the agency's mission and purpose. Capacity to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite including Premiere Pro and Audition, and a proficient understanding of managing business social media platforms. Experience with Salsa Engage software is a plus but not required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media