Recovery Coach - Indianapolis Office
- - Marion County
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefit package that includes health, dental, vision and life insurance. Paid holiday, vacation and sick days. Free parking. Pension and matching retirement plan, short-term disability and long-term disability.
Are you concerned about Families in our community? Are you interested in helping individuals
and families improve the quality of their lives and relationships?
If so, Families First is the organization for you.
Families First is looking for a full-time Recovery Coach for the Indianapolis office.
This position will provide peer recovery support to clients with substance use disorder (SUD). The person in this position will maintain ongoing client support regardless of relapse and will serve as a motivator, ally, role model, problem solver and advocate. Should possess a thorough understanding of community culture and be able to identify barriers to successful recovery. Will assist in planning of goals, conduct educational and motivational groups which initiate change in behaviors, link individuals and families with support services, and provide training to families and others.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, or directly-related human service field from an accredited college. Other Bachelor's degrees will be accepted in combination with a minimum of five years' experience working directly with families in the child welfare system.
- Completion of state-approved training programs and passing score on certification exam (certification in process is acceptable).
- Must be able to identify with Substance Use Disorder.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to use private car to transport self and others and must comply with the contract requirements concerning minimum car insurance coverage.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media