Administrative Support/Clerical Support
- - Marion County
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Full Benefits which includes health, dental and vision insurance, Tuition and Student Load repayment program, life insurance, LTD, STD, retirement plan, holiday, vacation and sick pay, flexible hours and free parking.
Are you concerned about Families in our community? Are you interested in helping individuals
and families improve the quality of their lives and relationships?
If so, Families First is the organization for you.
Families First is a looking for a full-time, Administrator to support the Substance Use Program.
Must be available to work Monday-Thursday until 8:00 pm and Friday until 5:00 pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Compose and type routine correspondence, prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes.
2. Enter client, referral, and additional data into computerized database.
3. Facilitate client scheduling and tracking via telephone, through computerized database, and in person.
5. Maintain electronic case records as needed for all departments.
6. Participate and successfully complete all assigned in-service and internet based training. Avail self of career development opportunities.
7. Participate in supervision with direct supervisor as scheduled or needed.
8. Participate in self-evaluation procedures and the setting of individual performance goals.
9. Work no fewer than 37.5 hours per week on a schedule assigned by the agency or direct supervisor.
10. Operate copying, duplication, and other office equipment.
11. Maintain supplies, copies, and needed items for specified areas.
12. Participate in agency quality improvement initiatives.
13. Carry out all duties within the framework of agency policy.
14. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Associate's Degree or 2+ years administrative experience required. Knowledge of and competency in operating general office machines and equipment, including personal computers. Knowledge of and competency in operating Microsoft office programs including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of general office procedures and techniques. Ability to perform mathematical and accounting duties of medium difficultly level. Ability to relate positively with agency clients and other employees. Ability to retain composure and work efficiently under considerable stress and pressure.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media